Weiss provides a comprehensive benefits package to regular full-time and qualifying part-time employees that includes:
- Group medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Nine paid holidays per year
- Paid time off
- Bonus program
- Flexible hours
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter checks
- Long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- Professional development funds for professional license fees, memberships, training, and seminars
Details at: Employee Benefits.
Thank you for your interest in working with us!
We would like to introduce you to certain core values that many of us at Weiss share, and why they matter:
- We value integrity. We believe the work we do is important, and we do it with a high degree of technical integrity because our reputation – as well as a quality result for our client and the environment – depends on it.
- We value team players. Our project teams really pull together to get things done. We have found that courtesy, professionalism, flexibility, and the ability to build rapport are key in making our work environment pleasant and productive.
- We value a keen interest in learning. We tend to be quick learners with a life-long habit of learning and a keen interest in solving "real world" problems.
Whether experienced professional or recent graduate, we want to hear from you if our core values excite you – and, your skills meet the requirements of our current openings:
No positions are currently open.
If no opportunities are listed but your talents may be a great match, we would still like to hear from you; send your resume and cover letter to jobs@Weiss.com.
Weiss is an equal opportunity employer, as described in our EEO policy.