Environmental Information Management
Since 1980, Weiss Associates has been collecting, storing, analyzing, and reporting accurate and defensible environmental data. The quality of Weiss Associates' data-management services is rooted in a diverse data management team comprising database specialists, geologists, engineers, lab and field technicians, graphic specialists, IT managers, and data analysts.
The breadth of data managed by Weiss Associates includes: chemistry, radioactivity, and physical parameters of environmental media (ground water, soil, sediment, surface water, soil gas, air); geographic data (land-use, topography, infrastructure, satellite and aerial photography, navigational, and demography); process parameters for treatment system operation (extraction and treatment flow rates, instrumentation and sensor signals, system alerts and notification); and earth science data (geology, meteorology, soil surveys, geomorphology, geophysics).
Environmental Information Management Services
- Relational database development and management
- Geographic information systems
- Three-dimensional visualization of environmental systems
- Estimation of spatial variables for environmental modeling and representation
- Remote data collection for environmental treatment and monitoring systems
- Database integration to supervisory control and data acquisition systems